The Treeval pipeline: Generating evidence for manual curation¶
This session is part of Biodiversity Genomics Academy 2023
Tree of Life Assembly, Wellcome Sanger Institute
- Damon-Lee Pointon
- Ying Sims
- Will Eagles
TreeVal is a pipeline created to generate supplemental information which will aid in the curation of high-quality genomes.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Install the treeval-pipeline on your own system
- Understand the data currently required for TreeVal
- Start a treeval and curationpretext run
- Understand what the different components of the pipeline do
- Upload results to JBrowse and look at our data.
- Understanding of the terms genome assembly, genome curation, HiC, genome browsers
- Familiarity with linux command line basics (cd, mv, rm)
- An understanding of pipelines (especially Nextflow) will be helpful
Please make sure you MEET THE PREREQUISITES and READ THE DESCRIPTION above
You will get the most out of this session if you meet the prerequisites above.
Please also read the description carefully to see if this session is relevant to you.
If you don't meet the prerequisites or change your mind based on the description or are no longer available at the session time, please email tol-training at sanger.ac.uk to cancel your slot so that someone else on the waitlist might attend.