ENA Standards and Submission¶
This session is part of Biodiversity Genomics Academy 2023
User Support Bioinformatician
European Nucleotide Archive, EMBL-EBI
This session will aim to explore the importance of data submission and sharing, ENA data standards and data submission.
At the end of the session you should be able to:
- Identify the importance of material sharing, dissemination, and reusability.
- Have an understanding of data standards at the ENA using the Metadata Model.
- Submit read sequencing data to the ENA.
- Basic understanding of nucleotide sequencing data types.
- Familiarity with basic Linux commands
Please make sure you MEET THE PREREQUISITES and READ THE DESCRIPTION above
You will get the most out of this session if you meet the prerequisites above.
Please also read the description carefully to see if this session is relevant to you.
If you don't meet the prerequisites or change your mind based on the description or are no longer available at the session time, please email tol-training at sanger.ac.uk to cancel your slot so that someone else on the waitlist might attend.